The Blockchain Association of Kenya is inviting industry professionals such as valuers, lawyers, architects, surveyors and the general public to participate in meaningful discussions on practical applications of Blockchain and distributed ledger technology to Land Titling, Real Estate Assets and Construction Industry.
SIGN UP TO REGISTER Here
- Date: September 19th, 2019
- Time: 5.30pm – 8.30pm
- Charges: FREE
- Location: Metta Nairobi, 14th Riverside drive ( map )
This event is a follow up to the inaugural Blockchain Working Groups Public Forum held on August 7th 2019.
This forum will focus on Land Titling, Real Estate Assets and Construction and will aim to dig deeper on the issues facing this industry, how they can be addressed and possible innovations to unlock the potential of Kenya’s real estate industry.
The outcome of the event will be to draw practical strategy and recommendations on how to actualize practical applications of Blockchain and distributed ledger technology to Land Titling, Real Estate Assets and Construction Industry.
Attendees will be divided into 6 groups (2 Groups each topic) to discuss in depth, the 3 core themes under the broader subject Land Titling, Real Estate Assets and Construction.
- Land Titling: digitization of land records and the legal issues surrounding the tokenization of land records
- Real estate assets: fundraising via tokenization, marketing and advertising of real estate tokenized assets, ownership, transfer, and dispute resolution of tokenized real estate assets
- Construction: transparency in costing of construction materials and the digitization of construction approval processes using shared ledgers
If you would like to lead one of these discussion groups on September 19th, please email us on Blockchainassociation39@gmail.com or contact Betty +254 0703 504 654
Betty Asava, Frank Deya and Benjamin Arunda will steer the event.
Contact person: Betty +254 0703 504 654
Blockchain Association of Kenya